Your main tasks will be:
- Preparation and presentation of reports and indicators for the company’s corporate team.
- Provide support and consolidate the information about the region, guaranteeing the correct integration of reports and internal databases.
- Manage questions and queries from the company’s financial control department.
- Interact with various (foreign) areas including: administration, finance, Commercial and Operations.
- Provide assistance in the process of accounting audits.
- Interact with suppliers to obtain proper registration documents and send them to the outsourced accounting area.
- Coordinate the issuance of invoices to clients from the outsourced Accounting area.
- Monitoring the collections and payments from the respective countries belonging to the operations.
- Project cash needs and provide alerts of deviations.
Advance English is required
Bachelor’s degree in Accountant
Advanced Excel skills
Full time position (45hs a week)
Minimum experience of 2 years in similar positions
The person must be located in Cordoba